If you have purchased new clothes, you will of course want to keep them in a super condition. We at Casual Lads are happy to give you a hand.
Note: Always check the label on the inside of your item first!
- Does your item have a removable badge? Remove it before washing.
- Always wash your clothes inside out.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do your laundry at 30 degrees. This minimises the risk of your clothes shrinking.
- We recommend not to put the clothes in the tumble dryer.
- Always wash new items a few times with other items of the same colour. In this way you prevent the colour from giving off. Be sure to pay close attention to this with white items.
- Do you have items made of wool? Then don't put them in the tumble dryer. It is often enough to let items made of wool air out for a while. Do you still need a wash? Then do this by hand.
You like high quality clothes, so of course you want to enjoy this as long as possible. If you follow the tips above and check the label of your item, we are sure you will!