For the use of certain cookies your permission is required. We do this by means of a so-called cookie banner.
- The types of cookies used and their purposes
We use the following types of cookies:
- Functional cookies: these allow us to make the website function better and are more user-friendly for the visitor. For example: we save your login details or what you put in your shopping basket.
- the number of unique visitors
- how often users visit the site
- which pages users view
- how long users view a certain page
- At which page visitors leave the site
- Which page you left the site at
- How long you stayed on a particular page
- Own Tracking cookies: these allow us to know that in addition to our website you have been on the relevant other website (s) in our network. The profile built up as a result is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile, so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Tracking cookies from others: these keep track of the pages you visit on the internet to build your personal profile. This profile is not linked to your name, address, email address and the like as known to us, but is only used to tailor advertisements to your profile so that they are as relevant to you as possible. For these cookies we ask your permission. Without your permission, these cookies will not be placed.
- Social media related cookies: these register which articles and pages you share via their social media sharing buttons, such as Facebook and LinkedIn. They may also contain tracking cookies that follow your surfing behavior on the web.
-Site improvement cookies: these allow us to test different versions of a webpage to see which one is best visited.
- Your rights in relation to your data
You have the right to access, rectify, limit and delete personal data. In addition, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data and the right to data portability. You can exercise these rights by sending an email to email@example.com. To prevent abuse, we may ask you to adequately identify yourself. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, we ask you to send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find this in the settings of your browser.
- Blocking and deleting cookies
You can at all times easily block and delete cookies yourself via your internet browser. You can also set your internet browser in such a way that you receive a message when a cookie is placed. You can also indicate that certain cookies should not be placed. For this option, see the help function of your browser. Deleting cookies in your browser can have consequences for the pleasant use of this website.
Some tracking cookies are placed by third parties who, among other things, display advertisements to you through our Website.
How you can adjust your settings differs per browser. If necessary, consult the help function of your browser, or click on one of the icons below to go directly to the manual of your browser.
- New developments and unforeseen cookies
The texts of our website can be adjusted at any time due to ongoing developments. This also applies to our cookie statement. Therefore, please read this statement regularly to stay informed of any changes.
- Closing RemarksWe will need to amend these statements from time to time, for example when we update our website or change the rules around cookies. You can consult this webpage for the latest version.If you have any questions and/or comments please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
September 29, 2020